This Agreement was last revised on March 04th, 2021.
Mobeasy (“Mobile Application”) welcomes you.
● “Service” or “Services” refers to any service shown below, which we may offer from our Mobile Application.
● “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to the person who is accessing the Mobile Application for taking or availing any service from us;
● “Customer” or “Member” refers to the users, accessing the mobile application for taking various services from the app;
● “We”, “us”, “our” are references to Mobeasy;
● ”Mobile Application” shall mean and include Mobeasy (“App or “Mobile Application”) and any successor Mobile Application or any of our affiliates;
● “Member Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the User for availing various services offered in the Mobile Application;
● All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
● Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires.
● Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
● All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
● Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Mobile Application and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
● Eligibility: Certain Service of the Mobile Application is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
● Electronic Communication: When you use this Mobile Application or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
Mobeasy is a meticulously designed mobile developed application to create profitable android applications without coding.
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Mobile Application. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the Mobile Application and using its Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing any account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
Registration and Access
• The Mobile App is not free to use. The user has to pay a subscription plan for using this application.
• Users have to download the App from Play Store for Android users and App Store for Apple users.
VIII. USER CONTENT
A. Content Responsibility.
The Mobile Application permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the Mobile Application, please do not post content that:
● contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature
● is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims
● violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community
● discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law
● violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance
● transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files
● sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects
● Information or data which are unlawfully obtained
Any such type of submitted content will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to Mobile Application without advanced notice.
XII. SUBSCRIPTION AND PAYMENT
• All the payments for any service available on this mobile application shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
• For availing of our services, the user has to subscribe to the appropriate Subscription Plan according to their requirements. You will be liable to pay us based on the Subscription Plan chosen. We have paid and free plans. Paid plans have more features than free/trial plans. These plans and their features are subject to change without prior notification as per the management’s decision.
• While providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
• Payment mode shall be:
• Online: Credit Cards
• Google Pay
• When you purchase a Subscription Plan, you expressly authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge you for the term of your Subscription each time your payment is due under your Subscription Plan.
• We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, including your credit card number (or other payment information), the expiration date of your credit card, and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”).
• You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information.
• When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third parties so we can complete your Transaction and to charge your payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges).
• You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information).
• Subscriptions: If you purchase a Subscription, you will be charged the monthly or annual (as applicable) Subscription fee, plus any applicable taxes, and other charges (“Subscription Fee”), at the beginning of your subscription and each month or year (as applicable) thereafter, at the then-current Subscription Fee. If you purchase a Subscription, we (or our third-party payment processor) will automatically charge you each month or year on the anniversary of the commencement of your Subscription, using the Payment Information you have provided until you cancel your subscription. By agreeing to these Terms and electing to purchase a Subscription, you acknowledge that your Subscription has recurring payment features and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations before cancellation of your Subscription by you or us.
• Users will subscribe to our services. We charge them based on the number of active devices per month. We use third-party services like stripe as part of our billing solutions
• The refund shall be allowed as per our refund policy.
• We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
• We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
XIII. TRIAL PERIOD
We offer a free trial period of 14 days where the user may cancel the subscription without being charged, after the 14 days the amount for the plan you chose will be deducted. The user shall be required to register with the website for using our service on trial.
Users must cancel their subscription 24 hours before the trial expires else they will be charged a full payment for the period.
Note: We reserve the right to any changes in the refund policy. Any changes will be updated on our website.
XIV. NO ADVISORY
Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website and Mobile Application (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals. We do not in any way endorse any individual described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
XV. LIMITED GUARANTEE
By this Mobile Application:
● We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Services from our Mobile Application.
● We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Service offered by the Mobile Application is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
XVI. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
Although the information on this Mobile Application is accessible worldwide, not all services discussed in this Mobile Application are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. We reserve the right, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Mobile Application is invalid where banned.
XVII. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
● You shall use the Service and Mobile Application for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Mobile Application;
● You shall not upload, any content on the Mobile Application and any of our social media platform that is:
o Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affect anyone’s privacy, contains violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
● You shall not use or access the Mobile Application for collecting any market research for some competing business;
● You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
● You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Mobile Application for any purpose without taking permission from us.
● You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal in the Mobile Application;
● You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Mobile Application through the use of any virus, device, transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Mobile Application through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
● You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Mobile Application or any service, or any portion of the Mobile Application or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
XVIII. NO ADVISORY
Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Mobile Application (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals. We do not in any way endorse any individual described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
XIX. GENERAL CONDITIONS
For the Users
• We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
• We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
• The Mobile Application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as- they apply to the Service.
• You further acknowledge and agree that we have no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services concerning the App.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have concerning the Mobile Application;
• User’s storage are not meant to be used in a way to violate the copyright policies for any third party.
• Violations to copy rights will be deleted immediately once we get a flag to a violations by the end users.
• We have the right to terminate and suspend the user account for misusing our services promoting ( pyrography, violations, terrorism etc. )
• Mobeasy reserves the right to suspend/terminate usage or access to the platform or system.
• WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR FOR THE ACTIONS OF OTHER USERS WITH WHOM YOU MAY EXCHANGE INFORMATION OR HAVE CONTACT.
• Mobeasy does not conduct criminal or other background screenings of its users. We do not verify the information provided by users concerning users’ identity, health, physical condition, or otherwise.
• Mobeasy also is not responsible for activities or legal consequences of your use in locations that may attempt to criminalize or limit your interactions. You must make your own informed decisions about the use of the application in your location and assess any potential adverse consequences.
XX. CONTENT OWNERSHIP, RESPONSIBILITY, AND REMOVAL
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, designs, interactive features, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services;
We do not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws as applicable.
Your Responsibility for User Content
You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms; (ii) you have obtained all consents and permissions from all Authorized Users and others, for your collection of the User Content contributed by them, and transmission and use thereof as contemplated herein; and (iii) neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by us on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation (including, any applicable local, national and international laws).
Removal of User Content
You can remove your User Content by specifically deleting it or deleting your Account. However, in certain instances, some of your User Content (such as archived copies of your Projects or Projects shared with other Team Members who are still working on it) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Services. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STORING ANY USER CONTENT, AND WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU APPROPRIATELY BACK-UP ALL YOUR USER CONTENT. IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF USER CONTENT, WE WILL USE OUR COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO RESTORE THE LOST OR CORRUPTED USER CONTENT FROM THE LATEST BACKUP OF SUCH USER CONTENT MAINTAINED BY US IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF BUSINESS USING OUR STANDARD ARCHIVAL PROCEDURES. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY USER CONTENT.
XXI. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of Mobeasy Mobile Application including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall the Mobeasy app, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
XXII. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
● any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our Mobile Application. Please note that nothing contained in our Mobile Application or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
● any losses you suffer because the information you put into our Mobile Application is inaccurate or incomplete; or
● any losses you suffer because you cannot use our Mobile Application at any time; or
● any errors in or omissions from our Mobile Application; or
● any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
XXIII. SAFETY TIPS
• Never share your password, personal information, any official identity document with anyone.
• This is a social networking mobile application; always share your expectations to avoid misunderstanding.
• Never send any money to another member.
You release us and our successors from all losses, damages, rights, and demands and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are directly or indirectly related to or arising from your use of the Services (collectively, “Claims”).
XXV. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Mobile Application may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate with the site administrator of those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures (s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
XXVII. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Mobile Application is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Mobile Application will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Mobile Application and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
XXVIII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE MOBILE APPLICATION WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE MOBILE APPLICATION, ITS SERVERS, OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE MOBILE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE MOBILE APPLICATION MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE MOBILE APPLICATION. THE MOBILE APPLICATION MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE MOBILE APPLICATIONS DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE MOBILE APPLICATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
XXIX. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Mobile Application contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no right to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Mobile Application or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Mobile Application automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Mobile Application are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Mobile Application may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Mobile Application should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Mobile Application. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
XXXI. FAIR USE POLICY
Fair use policy is the use of the maximum number of Mobeasy services in a fair manner, Mobeasy reserve the rights to apply the fair use conditions to the (unlimited) features as: Maximum number of apps per account: 9999 applications. Maximum number of pages in each app: 299 pages. Maximum number of widgets per page: 499 widget. Maximum builds per application: 999 times.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
If a dispute arises between you and Mobile Application Mobeasy, our goal is to resolve such a dispute quickly and cost-effectively. Accordingly, you and mobile application agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of this Agreement or the website and mobile application Services (a “Claim”) following this section entitled “Dispute Resolution.” Before resorting to these alternatives, you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by going to Customer Service.
For any claim arising between you and mobile application Mobeasy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute cost-effectively through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party electing arbitration must initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties, and (c) if an arbitrator renders an award the party receiving the award may enter any judgment on the award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of Jordan without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of Jordan shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Mobile Application.\
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
We shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.